Thursday, February 02, 2023

The Strange Case of the Eriksson Twins

Ursula and Sabina Eriksson are Swedish twin sisters (born 1967)

In 2008, BBC cameras filmed two Swedish sisters throwing themselves into traffic on the M6. When it was shown on BBC One, nearly 7 million viewers were glued to their screens, and millions more watched it later.

The footage was shocking. One previewer wrote "On no account miss this documentary. It opens with what is perhaps the most extraordinary footage I've seen on TV". But this amazing footage was only part of an even more incredible story, one which could not be told at the time for legal reasons.

Now, years later, this documentary reveals the full story of the hours just before the cameras captured that motorway footage, and the even more chilling story of what happened over next 72 hours, which left one of the sisters fleeing the scene of a crime, after she had stabbed a man through the chest.

The pair began to walk down the central reservation of the M6 motorway before attempting to cross the motorway, causing chaos to the traffic and picking up minor injuries in the attempt.

Their elder brother claimed in a Swedish newspaper that his sisters were fleeing from maniacs who were chasing them.  As seen on closed-circuit television cameras, the police arrived to investigate and paramedics were also at the scene to treat the women. Along with the police came a small television crew who happened to be filming Motorway Cops with one of the officers. Sabina later told an officer at the police station, "We say in Sweden that an accident rarely comes alone. Usually at least one more follows – maybe two."

The twins had been in Ireland before travelling to England and boarding a coach for London at Liverpool. Their odd behavior after exiting the coach at a service station on the M6 – including not allowing the bags they were clutching to be searched – caused the driver not to allow them back on the coach.

The bus driver expresses concern to his manager over the two women, who gave him some trouble as they boarded, refusing to let him take their bags.  He kicks them off the bus and leaves them to his manager, who watches as they nervously conspire and clutch their bags to their chests.  Fearing that they have a bomb, she calls the police, who come and find nothing more suspicious in the bags than a laptop.  They send the women on their way.

It has been pointed out here that even the slightest mention of a bomb will bring in an army of freaked-out cops.  The fact that only three show up is once again taken as a sign that authorities were greasing the way for the twins.

The two were later seen on the central reservation of the M6. When Highways Agency Traffic Officers arrived to assist the women, they ran across the busy motorway.

Running onto the Highway

Ursula broke away and ran straight into the path of an eighteen-wheeler.

The actual impact is obscured by the head of one of the officers as he yells, “No! NO, BITCH!” As the cops look on in shock, Sabina assuredly steps out into the road and is instantly hammered by a car.  She bounces off of the windshield and flies into the next lane.

The car’s windshield is a spiderweb of cracks, and the corner of the hood has been significantly crushed.  She should be dead, with a crushed spine. Instead, Ursula starts fighting off cops, cussing and spitting at them, suffering from compound fractures and with bones protruding.

It is reported that no drugs were found in either woman's system.

Sabina’s apparent invulnerability and super-strength have been compared to theories of Soviet Union super soldiers with their brains’ pain centers deactivated through dark science, and their skeletons made out of titanium.Suicide attempt

Ursula is put in intensive care, and after only five hours, Sabina is given a clean bill of health and transported to a police station, where her demeanor has changed drastically.

Ursula suffered serious leg injuries and Sabina a head injury that left her unconscious for several minutes. When Sabina regained consciousness, she refused medical aid and attacked a police officer, at which point she was arrested. Appearing calm, although a bit "odd", as she was processed by police in Stoke-on-Trent, she was therefore released from custody.

Shortly afterward she was taken in by Hollinshead, whom she later stabbed to death in an apparently unprovoked attack. She was pursued running from the scene and arrested in hospital after jumping from a bridge onto a busy trunk road, later pleading guilty to manslaughter with diminished responsibility. She was sentenced to five years imprisonment and released on parole in 2011




They are going to steal your organs!

The pair were treated by paramedics; however both women resisted medical aid, fighting and screaming at the paramedics and police officers. Sabina shouted "They're going to steal your organs" and "I recognize you – I know you're not real".

Sabina got to her feet, whereupon a policewoman attempted to persuade her to stay on the ground and receive further medical attention. Sabina instead struck the officer and crossed the central reservation again, running into traffic on the other side of the motorway. Emergency workers and several members of the public caught up with her, restrained her and carried her to a waiting ambulance, at which point she was sedated. Ursula was also taken to hospital where she stayed for weeks.Suicidal

It was later claimed at trial that the women suffered a rare psychiatric disorder which made her hear voices, but could not interpret what they said. It was also claimed as an alternative theory that they had suffered from acute polymorphic delusional disorder.

The Killing of Glenn Hollinshead

Sabina appeared less deranged and more calm and relaxed in police custody. On 19 May 2008 she was released from court without a full psychiatric evaluation having pleaded guilty to trespass on the motorway and assault on a police officer.

The court sentenced her to one day in custody which she had been deemed to have served having spent a full night in police custody. Leaving court she began to wander the streets of Stoke-on-Trent, seemingly attempting to reach her sister in hospital, carrying her possessions in a clear plastic bag given to her by police.

At 19:00, two local men spotted Sabina whilst walking a dog on Christchurch Street, Fenton. One of the men was 54 year old Glenn Hollinshead – a self-employed welder, qualified paramedic, and former RAF worker. The other man was his friend Peter Molloy. Sabina appeared friendly and stroked the dog as the three people struck up a conversation. Although friendly, Sabina appeared to be behaving oddly and this odd behavior worried Molloy.

Sabina asked the two men for directions to any nearby bed and breakfasts or hotels. Hollinshead took pity upon her and instead offered to take her back to his house at Duke Street, Fenton. Sabina accepted the offer and the three walked to the house, as Sabina told the men how she was trying to locate her hospitalized sister.

Back at the house her odd behavior continued; most notably she offered the men cigarettes, only to quickly snatch them out of their mouths as the men smoked them, claiming the cigarettes to be poisoned. She was also carrying multiple mobile phones, as well as a laptop. She appeared to be paranoid and constantly looked outside the windows; this behaviour caused Molloy to assume that she had run away from an abusive partner. Shortly before midnight Molloy left the two, and Sabina stayed the night in Hollinshead's home.

The next day, Hollinshead called the local hospitals in order to locate Sabina's sister Ursula. At 19:40, Hollinshead came outside of the house to ask a neighbor, Frank Booth, for tea bags. After receiving the tea bags he returned inside. One minute after returning inside he staggered back outside to the neighbor and told him "she stabbed me", before collapsing to the ground. Sabina had stabbed him five times with a kitchen knife and Hollinshead died from his injuries. Sabina fled the premises and the neighbor dialed 999.


What the footage shows is truly amazing. The women display unnatural, superhuman strength, requiring a gang of police on both arms and legs. This is AFTER being hammered by vehicles traveling at highway speed. The story turns even more strange as it proceeds to tell of one of those women killing a man within days of this initial incident.

The documentary tries to explain this as an episode of folie à deux (or "shared psychosis"), a rare psychiatric disorder in which delusional beliefs are transmitted from one individual to another, This "illness" has around one other case. This explanation is a bit lacking to say the least.

This story has a feeling of a lot more to it that is simply unknown. Can a mental illness give a person superhuman strength? A mental illness that allows a human to not only survive, but keep plowing forward in anger after being bounced around on the highway like a pinball? The mind may allow for this, but what about the physical body itself? Were these women demonically possessed? Top secret government super solders? MK Ultra mind controlled victims? A police or governmental cover-up of some kind?

It would seem the instigating factor was the arrival of police.  It has been suggested that sight of the police acted as a post-hypnotic trigger on the sisters, causing them to “self-destruct.”  Hypnotically implanted “suicide triggers” like this have allegedly been used during the programming of mind control victims.

The car’s windshield is a spiderweb of cracks, and the corner of the hood has been significantly crushed.  She should be dead, spine crushed - See more at:

It is also strange being there is little to no information about these women before or after this event.

 In Depth Analysis

What is oddly gone unreported in the documentary is that the twins showed up to the police station the day before these events to report their child had been kidnapped. A possible custody battle situation, but the twins were concerned about their children in Ireland, where is has been difficult to prove that they had ever been in Ireland. A number of holes appear upon a closer look of this incident.


Submit your paranormal experience to us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. We receive many per month, please allow us some time to respond to you.

Follow us:

Follow us on Twitter at